Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me X3

Growing up playing music, I have come to learn that every great musician is associated with their instrument of choice. Every famous rock musician has their signature guitar, preferred strings, and pick of choice. Every drummer has their chosen brand of sticks, symbols, and drum heads. It is what defines their sound and makes them stand out from the rest. When I began playing guitar at an early age I always dreamed I would some day invest in my own signature guitar. The one instrument that would suit me in all aspects whether they be functional or based on appearance. after years of playing, researching, and shopping I finally saved enough money and bought the Gibson Les Paul Studio guitar. I have had this guitar for 3 years now and I have yet to find any other instrument that suits me more.

Tha Misfit by Cleveland Cyclewerks is my chosen mode of transportation. Although I do not own this bike yet, I plan on purchasing it when it is released from production and open to the public next month. A motorcycle is more than just a mode of transportation. It is an entirely different experience that most do not know. It is a way of expression. A motorcycle is freedom on the open road. I have been shopping for several months and there is no other bike I would rather ride than Tha Misfit. 


The final product that makes me who I am would have to be my desktop computer. I recently built it myself from the ground up to be the ultimate workstation, gaming, and design workspace computer. Some of its features include a 27" full hd LCD monitor, secondary 17" LCD monitor, a medium sized Wacom tablet, a midsized Thermaltake computer tower with Asus motherboard, Intel i7 CPU, 12GB RAM, an Nvidia GTX 370 superclocked video card, and for sound I have hooked up a 300 watt Fender PA system with two 15" speakers delivering monstrous stereo sound right in my face. My home computer is the ultimate battle station for any computer nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment