If I had the money right now I would buy an Apple iPad. They may not have been priced down for black Friday or even cyber Monday but I have always been interested in having one since my main computer is a desktop. It would be nice to have something more mobile without having to lug around a large laptop. I would only need it for checking email and other internet related activities so I wouldn’t need one with a lot of memory. The cheapest one I have seen is $499.00 and it is a second generation iPad with a 16 GB hard drive. I believe this purchase would be worth the price because it is hundreds of dollars cheaper than buying an actual laptop and it is as functional as I need it to be. It even has some features that a laptop doesn’t have. Why spend more to get the stuff you don’t need?
No comments:
Post a Comment